Thursday, January 17, 2008

GROWN Mix

Here is a mix I made strictly for moi. It's a blend of rock: southern, classic, country, and folk. Overall, pretty mellow. I made it a bit before Cadence was born. At the time, I had been listening to music that I was exposed to growing up in North Carolina. Some of the songs were actual ones that I remember being played around the house, while others are numbers I've found later that are in a similar vein. I wonder if the music I'm playing today will leave a profound impression on Cadence. I hope so... better than the junk currently played on mainstream radio stations. See I am getting old and bitter!

Anyway, it's available for download as a zip file. Love it or hate it, it's all one track blended together. I kinda like that format for the iPod. Anyway... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment