Monday, August 13, 2007

08/12/2007 - Cadence is Born


Cadence was born 7 lbs., 12 oz. at 11:36 PM. Her 21 inch frame was healthy and screaming. Corrina came through big time. Her strength and endurance was like nothing I've seen from her in the 12 years we've been together. Simply Amazing. Welcome to the world, Cadence. Let's show'em what you're made of!

Us in our "proud parents" smiles right after she was cleaned up.

Can you see how happy this Grandma is?

MOM

Uncle Michael... talk about growing up!

Aunt Tia... she didn't want to let her go. She's gonna be one terrific Aunt.

A quick camera video shortly after delivery.

8 comments:

  1. OMG SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO HOLD HER! (I AM USING ALL CAPS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM YELLING!!! YAY!) CONGRATS GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. She is a beautiful little girl. Ryder has a girlfriend in NC now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! Her eyes are amazing! Can't wait to meet her! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats !! Love the name. she is so precious. Keep the pictures coming..

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such an amazing time for you guys! Enjoy!!!! Thank you for sharing with us, its awesome to see these pictures. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job guys!
    She is adorable. Kevin and I wish you lots of luck with everything!

    Sara W

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful BAAAAAABBBY! I'm so pumped up for you both and I can't wait to have you on speed dial in 6 months when it's my turn! Cara and I love you both!
    Michael T. Yuras, Jr.

    ReplyDelete