Sunday, October 26, 2008

We miss you DaDa

Tom is gone to Omaha for the weekend, so this post is for him.

Yesterday after nap, it was storytime of coarse. Cadence gathered some of her students and I gathered a few more. She was having a blast "reading" to them and then searched through all of them to find the ones with musical buttons in their feet. She thinks all stuffed friends should have hidden musical buttons, but I tend to disagree, especially now that she can push the button herself.





Today, my parents neighborhood had their Halloween party. Cadence and I went and she loved playing with all the kids. Here we are on the swings as one of her "friends" took our picture. Check back on Halloween for the costume reveal.


2 comments:

  1. It's been a great trip from a work standpoint, but I've seemed to have missed my girls more than I ever had before. I needed these daily updates. Dad can't wait to see you two tomorrow. Good night and I love you. Dada

    ReplyDelete